- Engaging and clear illustrations in all of our books, flashcards and download resources for all ages and abilities
- Includes Right & Left-Handed Fingerspelling Charts
- Separate Birthday Calendar for the Year
There is growing support for the use of sign language with all children, from babies onwards, because the visual and kinaesthetic elements can offer alternative channels for language and communication development that can greatly benefit learners.
BSL is the language of the British Deaf Community and the use of BSL signs to support spoken language, known as Sign Supported English (SSE), is now widely accepted within the field of Special Educational Needs (SEN).
Sign language can also potentially benefit many children and adults with a wide range of special needs such as:
• Learning disability
• Down Syndrome
• Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Additional speech, language & communication needs
• To benefit development through Baby Signing
• English as a second language
LetsSign is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
This also means that customers can quickly and easily access these titles and their Kindle editions.