Terms & Conditions
Payments & Procedures
Payment from customers must be paid for in advance of shipment.
When payments are made with the order, they are usually posted out on the same day if received before midday. Orders paid by cheque are usually posted on receipt of payment but please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
If goods have not been received within 7 working days, please let us know within 28 days of purchase.
Please notify us of faulty or incorrect goods within 7 days of receipt.
By using our website, you agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions, as stated below.
Contract for the Supply of Products or Services
The display of goods on the Let’s Sign / Deafbooks website amounts to an invitation to treat only and is not an offer to sell products or services at any price indicated.
No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Let’s Sign / Deafbooks unless, and until, an email is sent by us to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by us of your offer to buy goods or services from Let’s Sign / Deafbooks and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
Let’s Sign / Deafbooks are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Deafbooks.co.uk is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Deafbooks.co.uk disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Deafbooks.co.uk does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
Processing of orders
Credit cards are debited before items are shipped or before services are activated by Let’s Sign / Deafbooks.
Limitation of Liability
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Let’s Sign / Deafbooks nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We track the electronic fingerprints of every order placed on this website to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
Changes in Terms
Let’s Sign / Deafbooks reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on the Let’s Sign / Deafbooks website.
- These terms and conditions apply to you regarding the material on this site. You are responsible for bringing these terms to the attention of anyone who may read material on this site as a result of your access to it.
- All material on this Website is (unless otherwise stated) copyright © DeafBooks.co.uk. Reading, copying or adapting any material implies agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Users are permitted to view, print and download the Free Downloads material for personal, non-commercial use only but in so doing are not permitted to remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. Users may not distribute, transmit, reproduce or publish by electronic or any other means any part of the data without the prior written permission of DeafBooks.co.uk. All other rights reserved.
- Whilst DeafBooks.co.uk endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, it is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, and no warranty, express or implied, is given as to accuracy or completeness and DeafBooks.co.uk does not accept any liability for any error or omission. DeafBooks.co.uk shall not be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from a third party’s use or inability to use this Website.
- DeafBooks.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided “as is” with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- All authors or providers of a link into this site should note that DeafBooks.co.uk does not necessarily read, check or edit the context from such links and DeafBooks.co.uk accepts such material linked to its site purely on the basis of an understanding that DeafBooks.co.uk is a distributor (not a publisher) of such material and by linking to this site, the author or provider of the link gives an implied warranty that he/she/it will indemnify DeafBooks.co.uk in the event of any action arising as a result of such material appearing on or via this site. All persons accessing this site are also put on notice of such fact.
- DeafBooks.co.uk makes efforts to ensure that its publications, advertising and offers on this site fully meet the requirements of English law and foreign laws of any country where it is intended for such content to be viewed. In the event that a foreign country’s law may not be fully complied with, then DeafBooks.co.uk shall be deemed not to be directing such content to that particular country.
- With respect to any bulletin boards or forums available herein, statements and opinions expressed in the articles and communications are those of individual contributors or advertisers and not the statements and opinions of DeafBooks.co.uk.
- This Website provides users with a free information service, but should DeafBooks.co.uk add services for which payment is required, users will be notified within the site and given instructions for subscribing to any such services.
- While DeafBooks.co.uk makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this site.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law.