The Tutor book includes detailed course outlines, plans and materials.
The carefully planned curriculum covers:
- Code of conduct for students and tutor.
- Basic BSL linguistics.
- Development of storytelling skills.
- A structured framework to follow week by week.
- Cue cards and dialogue sheets.
- Sign vocabulary sheets in topics.
- Signs and phrases for early years settings including Greetings, People, Family, Colours, Questions, Animals, Time, Numbers, Toys, Weather, Clothes, School signs and Christmas.
The book contains the necessary worksheets with hundreds of illustrated signs.
Developed by Devon Deaf and Hearing Impairment Team with BSL graphics by Cath Smith and supported by the Let’s Sign BSL dictionaries, books, posters, reward stickers and flashcards
DeafBooks is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk This also means that customers can quickly and easily access these titles and their Kindle editions.